Liquefied Natural Gas
- Natural gas in its liquid form.
- Cooled below to -162 ℃ under atmosphere pressure – becomes a clear, colorless, & odorless liquid.
- Liquefaction – Reduces the volume of natural gas more than 600 times, making it more cost-effective to store & transport.
- Consist of mainly methane with only small amounts of other hydrocarbons & weighs half the weight of water.
- Stored & transported using cryogenic tanks to maintain -162 ℃ environment.
Download LNG PDF Details
Click HERE to download pdf the pdf file.